• Location (public park, lake house, garden room, front porch?)
• Type of faux bois (bench, table and chairs, lighting sconce, garden arch or trellis?)
• Use (High-traffic public area, resting place to enjoy afternoon tea?)
• Design preference (organic driftwood, vines, branches, planks)
• Color preference (type of wood, wood tone)
• Time frame
We’ll also talk about costs and your budget. I am confident I can create an elegant, unique and lasting concrete faux bois piece to fit any reasonable budget.
If you desire to own a unique piece of faux bois sculpture, I’ll create a sketch or two and once you approve a final design,
I’ll create your piece. The size and scope of the project will determine how many weeks it will take to complete. I truly look forward to the journey of commissioning a piece of artwork that reects your unique needs and personality.